We want you to be 100% satisfied with our sleep test service. We are happy to assist you with any return or refund issues you may have, subject to the following conditions. All cancellation and refund requests have to be submitted IN WRITING (e-mail, fax or post).
1. For all other cancellations or refund issues, you must FIRST notify us IN WRITING by e-mail, rather than telephone. Your correspondence MUST include; your Order / Invoice Number, and the reason for the cancellation. We will then promptly action that request, which may require us asking for additional information.
2. If the test equipment has not yet been dispatched, then a full refund will be issued.
3. If the test equipment has been dispatched, then the service will have started and from that point a full refund can no longer be offered. A partial refund will be provided on the equipment being returned. Once an order has been dispatched, Intus Healthcare will have incurred postage and insurance costs, and the equipment will need to be cleaned, disinfected and reconfigured for the next patient - regardless of whether or not the study was actually completed. Therefore, the maximum refund issued for non-completed studies will be £160. Intus reserve the right to deduct up to 100% of the study price from any refund should the equipment be returned damaged, incomplete or excessively unclean. These charges are not subject to negotiation or exemption.
5. No refunds will be issued until the test equipment has arrived back to Intus Healthcare, and has been checked.
6. If, for some reason, we have to cancel an order or make a refund to your card in part or in full, we will do this promptly.
While we process refunds promptly, there may up to 10 days delay between Intus Healthcare refunding the payment and it actually showing up on your statement. Please be patient as this is a process that the banks control.
This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Should you need any further information, please contact us for prompt assistance whenever you need it!