We want you to be 100% satisfied with your online shopping experience. We are happy to assist you with any return or refund issues you may have, subject to the following conditions. Please note that due to hygiene issues involved with medical equipment, special conditions apply to most of our products (see 8 below). All returns and refund requests have to be submitted IN WRITING (e-mail, fax or post).
1. In your online account with us, on qualifying orders only, you will find a section where you can submit your return or refund request. Please refer to those instructions first. If this does not appear in your account, see 2.
2. For all other return or refund issues, you must FIRST notify us IN WRITING by e-mail, fax or post. (NB: NOT by telephone) Your correspondence MUST include; your Order / Invoice Number, a description of the product you bought and the reason for the return. We will then promptly write back to you explaining how to proceed from that point.
3. If the order has not yet been dispatched, then a full refund will be issued.
4. If the order has been dispatched, then a partial refund will be provided on the equipment being returned. Once an order has been dispatched, Intus Healthcare will have incurred postage and insurance costs, and the equipment will need to be cleaned, disinfected and reconfigured for the next patient - regardless of whether or not the study was actually completed. Therefore, the maximum refund issued for non-completed studies will be £160 for a Detailed Sleep Test. Intus reserve the right to deduct up to 100% of the study price from any refund should the equipment be returned damaged, incomplete or excessively unclean. These charges are not subject to negotiation or exemption.
5. No refunds will be issued until the study equipment has arrived back to Intus Healthcare, and has been checked.
6. If, for some reason, we have to cancel an order or make a refund to your card in part or in full, we will do this promptly.
There may be a 5-10 day delay between Intus Healthcare refunding your card and it actually showing up on your account, so please be patient as this is a process that the banks control.
This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
As always, we are here to help you choose suitable products based on your desired specifications. Contact us for prompt assistance whenever you need it!